you know it

You know you're bored when you think about stuff like this. And you can be sure you're nearing the brink of that boredom when you actually bother to write it down. So here we go...

I've a pet terrapin that bites cardboard boxes and follows people around when they clap their hands.

And it can kick most hamsters' asses. Maybe even small chihuahuas.
The Killers is pretty danceable, not in the normal club-dancing way of course.
AC/DC 's new album is quite decent. Sounds like the good ol times.
I get heartbroken every weekend supporting the Gooners.
I prefer Miyazaki to Burton.
Kurt Cobain was murdered by Love and Tupac is still alive.
I'm extremely random at random times.

- 26/12/08

I like to eat prawn noodles and drink teh-o at the circuit road market. Feels like Malaysia or Singapore in the 80s. Not that I'm making comparisons with the Malaysia-now and the Singapore-then.
Its funny to see people shout warnings cheerfully when they spot carpark attendants coming. Especially at circuit road market. Its like the kampong community spirit truimphing over the authorities. And that is always beautiful to watch.
I'll like Arshavin to join Arsenal (preferbly for a low transfer fee). Such similarities, both are Ars-es.
It took me almost a year to buy a plank of wood. The guy took 10mins to cut it for me.
It took me almost 3 years to replace a broken guitar string. The guy took 2mins to change it for me.
I don't understand why Israel doesn't get it hard for defying the UN. In fact, I don't understand the reasons for most of the modern conflicts. They always sound like little kids fighting in a sandbox.
Defoe is a mercenary.

- 9/01/09

No comments: